Tuesday, 27 November 2012 17:17

Nova Scotia Power

Written by
Rate this item
(0 votes)

Electrical installations must be performed by someone who holds a certificate of qualification of the electrical construction trade issued by the Department of Labour and Workforce Development. Communication wiring installations must be completed by a holder of a certificate as a communications cabling specialist as issued by Department of Labour and Workforce Development. - www.nspower.ca

Read 3823 times Last modified on Wednesday, 16 January 2013 20:42
More in this category: « On-Q Certified Installer



bbb accredited business

benoit logo


Benoit Electric Limited
1268 St. Margaret’s Bay Rd, Unit 200
Beechville, NS B3T 1A7
Phone: 902-876-0904
Fax: 902-876-5089

Contact Us
  1. Name
    Please let us know your name.
  2. Email
    Please let us know your email address.
  3. Message
    Please let us know your message.
  4. From time to time we send out emails with offers, helpful tips and information. If you are interested please subscribe to receive these occasional mailings.
  5. Subscribe
    Invalid Input
  6. Invalid Input


Site design: